Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cold Drafts a Blowin'

As I sat down to finish Grossberg's "We Gotta Get Out of This Place", one of the people we hired to change our windows showed up suddenly and took out the window next to my computer desk. I was to leave the room as they changed my windows into something more insulating.

So in that time frame (with bangs and drills and loud yelling going on throughout the house) I started gathering notes and times for the upcoming Citizens Banned Summer 2007 montage that I want to start making in January after I finish the Shiva Red Sea project and another book for Patch. I watched the summer shows one after the other, and found them all to be very similar in style and you could tell we were all in a certain state of mind during that timeframe. Very relaxed, actually.

There's a newfound work ethic abound in my noggin. Constant activity will be occurring if it kills me.

No comments: