Monday, August 4, 2008

"Era 1"

In the past couple of years, two months always stand out to me as the months I "feel alive" in. August and September. I am in the midst of "feeling alive" right now. It might be the way the wind feels amidst the extreme humidity, causing me to sweat and relax at the same time (I always think of a nice cold glass of beer covered in condensation), or the way the sun shines its golden hue in late summer/early fall. It's peaceful.

The fly has manifested itself on paper. Week long sprints of poetry and melody writing interspersed with software downloading -- especially VST plug-ins. My Outlook Calendar is packed with an itinerary with a 5% flexibility capacity. "Era 1" it's called.

Era 1. The hardest "era" is always the first one. It's hard to come from nothing and try to build up a huge entity for both selfish pride and altruistic empathy completely from scratch.

A two-sided conversation . . . doppelganger dandies turned into insectalian exploitation.

1 comment:

Chi said...

Yo Space Traveler, I found your blog. Tag, you're it.

I'm adding your blog to my hero blog list.

BTW, this is Seiichi, if it's not clear.